At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful expertise is a core value at ADP. In Comprehensive Outsourcing Services, it means that we build exceptional business solutions for our clients so they can focus on what matters most to them -- growing their business.
Payroll at ADP. It's where it all started for us 60+ years ago and we continue to break new ground as the global industry leader. As a Payroll Coordinator at ADP, you can make it happen for clients large and small by ensuring their payroll gets done right -- on time, the first time. You get to provide the expert support that makes our solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
Comprehensive Outsourcing Services (COS) provides a selection of payroll, Human Resources and benefits administration services that can act as the payroll or HR department for clients. These services enable our clients to create a customized solution that fits their current needs, while allowing the flexibility to add on modules as client requirements change or business grows.
A client facing customer service professional with a basic understanding of financial and payroll practices. As a junior member of the COS organization, this role is primarily responsible for supporting their payroll team in maintaining high valued client relationships and to process and audit very basic and low complexity accounts with the additional auditing and/or guidance of the Specialist Level 2 for a period of 90 days or until proficiency in their payroll processing is demonstrated. This position assists the Payroll Coordinators & Specialists in orchestrating all the key components required to support an outsourcing Payroll. A successful incumbent needs to possess a strong aptitude for learning; the ability to multi-task and have solid organizational skills.
- Responsible for the payroll & audit functions of very basic and low complexity accounts
- Complete very basic payroll activities & assigned tasks in support of team members to assist them with their more complex accounts with the support of their Specialists
- Assist with the management & flow of internal case management from Employee Call Center, resolve 1st level inquiries wherever possible, triage & distribute cases to team members
- Partner with client to gather initial information required for low complexity programming change requests, working with the Specialists/Coordinators in testing new and/or modified set up
- Support Coordinators/Specialists with year-end balancing activities including validation of T4s
- Assist Coordinators/Specialists in the investigation of items on the monthly differences report and assist in resolving discrepancies
- Assist with the preparation of off cycle payments (rafts) & all necessary documentation in preparation of audit & tracking
- Prepare & assist with 3rd party remittances & all necessary documentation in preparation of final audit
- Assist with ongoing client maintenance and vetting of client data in support of their team members
- Validate client annual payroll schedules to PASS and partner with Coordinators/Specialists to confirm final changes
- Participate in the research & preparation of assigned tasks related to a client action plan or issues log
- Participate & complete assigned tasks resulting from post client conference calls
- Attend NCI/Service Client transition meetings to increase their knowledge of new COS clients and their payrolls
- Coordinate & send mass email communication to clients
- Assist in gathering statistical information for client reports and/or service level agreements
- Post-secondary education in a relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience preferably in client service and/or payroll
- Strong MS Office experience & understanding of operating systems
- Payroll processing experience an asset and/or business administrative support experience
- PCP certification completed or in progress
- Knowledge of ADP products and/or service
- Good client service skills and strong active listening skills
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to take direction, multi-task and complete assigned tasks accurately within tight timelines
- Ability to work in a constantly changing environment and achieve quality standards
- Solid organizational skills; ability to prioritize tasks and complete all follow up in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently once directed and collaborate with their peers in a team environment
- Detailed oriented & meticulous attention to accuracy in data input
- Desire to learn payroll & grow into the role of Payroll Coordinator Level 2
Note to Job Seekers
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.